Hey my names Chuck Taylor this is going to be a space where I will share my life experiences and opinions on various things such as movies, music, news etc. Enjoy
Posted on Monday, 11 February
I guess before I head to bed i’ll post my favorite artists of the past week.
1. My Bloody Valentine: I’ve mostly been listening to their newest album m b v. It hasn’t officially dropped yet but they put it online about a week ago. I don’t think it’s better than Loveless but it’s a quality album. My rating is 8.4/10
2. Death Grips: I’ve been really obsessed with Death Grips since I first heard them. It’s hard to get into at first because it’s a lot different compared to most hip-hop, honestly it’s like a whole different genre. With praise from Fred Armisen it’s hard to argue them at my number 2 spot.
3. MF Doom: I have listened to MF Doom longer than any other artist on this list. He got me into hip-hop and in my opinion, is one of the most talented rappers out right now. He’s been in the game for a long time and with beats from legendary producer J-Dilla he’s hard to beat.
4. Daft Punk: I’ve been listening to Daft Punk a lot ever since they announced they were working on a new album. One of my goals in life is too see them live. Even though I have discovered their true identity I will always imagine them as robots.
5. The Antlers: This one is kind of out of left field. The Antlers were one of the first bands that got me into Indie-Rock and their album Hospice is a classic and the anthem for sad people everywhere.
Posted on Sunday, 10 February
Although I fucking hate tumblr with all my heart, I think i’m going to start using it again. It probably has the best user interface out of all the blog sites. I’m also really lazy and don’t feel like making a new blog on another site. I guess I don’t really hate tumblr itself just the majority of it’s users. Mostly it’s just people posting images to get people to think they’re interesting. I’m not going to lie, I definitely fell into that category when I was using tumblr the most. I’ll probably just post shit about music I’ve been listening to lately. I’m mostly just using it for myself because I’m bored, unemployed and don’t mind improving my writing skills a little. All right see you later I guess.